Did you know our salon is managed by a Nurse? ... COVID-19
Here at The Edit we’re one of the only salons in Australian that is run and operated by a Registered/ Enrolled Nurse, which means our salon are always closely monitored and our practices are of the same standard of a non-surgical procedural medical clinic , we have always had high cleanliness standards, strict infection control procedures, including hand washing and hygiene practices. Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients and our team and always has been. In light of the ever-evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we’ve been closely monitoring this in real-time based on the advice of the World Health Organisation and Australia’s Chief Medical Officer and reviewing our approach regularly. Protective Measures We have also implemented additional precautionary measures:
- All stylist’s will be temporarily wearing masks for your protection.
- Hand sanitisers and hand wipes are available for your use.
- We have removed magazines from our waiting areas and our stations.
- Each salon chair and station is cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant between each use.
- Extra precautionary equipment sanitisation processes within the salon have been instituted.
- Limiting personal contact, including no shaking hands, kissing or hugging.
In the interest of safety for all clients and staff, The Edit has instituted policies to protect all patients: If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days OR You have been identified as a close contact of a COVID-19 case in the past 14 days. OR You have flu-like symptoms OR If you feel unwell at all, please call the salon on 1300 313 213 to reschedule. We are waiving our cancellation fee, for those who are unwell, so that even if symptoms appear at the last minute, we would like you to let us know and reschedule. No Show cancellation policy still applies. On the day of your appointment, our staff will be actively monitoring all clients, if you show symptoms, we will politely ask you to reschedule. Thankyou for your.assistance, patience and understanding as we care for you and our team in these unusual times.
With Gratitude, Leah - General Manager/ Nursing Director & The Edit Team x